"I stripped my nearby odds and ends store for about a year" A Real Incident.

Translation In English 

I stripped my nearby odds and ends store for about a year 

I live in a modest community. There's a school, a recreation center, two or three eateries, very little else truly. In secondary school, we had 10 brief breaks to do whatever and there was a little store that everyone appeared to go towards. In the wake of going a couple of times, I started to ponder internally "What amount would I be able to take from this spot?" I had an arrangement. Basic yet successful. While kids were in line to pay for their items, I would experience the walkways and get 1 sack of chips, either a container of water or pop, and a pack of gum, and leave the entryway, imagining as though I paid. That may seem like the most idiotic technique for taking however hello, it worked. In any case, it wasn't in every case simple. I surmise that the proprietors were seeing their deals not coordinating with purchased stock so they assembled a solid doubt of understudies taking. So what they did was set up two lines. One by the register and one by the entryway. This limited me for some time however I rushed to see how the two lines were excessively near one another. Each child moving against the other, scrambling for change, talking boisterous, the ideal interruption I called it. So I began taking once more. 1 sack of chips, 1 pop, and a pack of gum. It was simple. Simply stroll between the lines, and if one grown-up inquired as to whether I paid I reacted that I previously paid in the other line. No doubt at all. At any rate on me. Following a couple of more months, I turned out to be certain to such an extent that I educated one of my companions concerning it and he chose to join. Now and again I would go in and him after, another route around in some cases and even simultaneously to raise the test. The dynamic pair I called ourselves. 

Until one day when I'm speculating once more, they have seen their business decline. They had another standard. All understudies must substitute a line outside the entryway, and they just let around 5 all at once in the store. My companion thought we were accomplished for however I wasn't eager to surrender so without any problem. I saw that at whatever point some child was paying, the worker at the register will consistently peer down for at any rate 10 seconds. I had a window. My companion was as yet frightened to proceed so he had inquired as to whether I can get his stuff also and he'll pay me after. I concurred quickly. Also, it worked. Each time I go in, I glance around, snatch what I need, and get out while the agent was occupied. It was an incredible run until it really finished for good one day. My companion couldn't really accept that how simple it was for me to take. He wanted to do similarly as simple so he went in with me. In any case, little did the two of us realize that some other child was additionally taking. 

As we left the store, on our way to the following class, a grown-up lady began yelling towards us. She saw my companion take. He thought back and afterward forward, gradually putting his hoodie over his head, actually strolling. He had said later on that even though we took, some other child did also, and when the woman was yelling, she was believing that we were the ones yet then different understudies in line admitted that the guilty party went towards the library around the bend, inverse to our course. So even though we didn't get "captured", my companion and I both realized that our criminal days were finished. Whale of a secondary school year however

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Translation in English :

मैं के बारे में एक साल के लिए मेरी स्थानीय सुविधा की दुकान लूट

                         

मैं एक छोटे से शहर में रहता हूं। वहां एक स्कूल, एक पार्क, युगल रेस्तरां, बहुत कुछ नहीं वास्तव में है । हाई स्कूल में हम 10-15 मिनट के ब्रेक के लिए जो कुछ भी करना था और वहां एक छोटी सी दुकान है कि हर कोई की ओर जाने के लिए लग रहा था । कई बार जाने के बाद मैं अपने आप को सोचना शुरू कर दिया "मैं इस जगह से कितना चोरी कर सकते हैं?" मेरे पास एक योजना थी। सरल लेकिन अभी तक प्रभावी। जबकि बच्चों को लाइन में थे अपने उत्पादों के लिए भुगतान करते हैं, मैं aisles के माध्यम से जाना होगा और चिप्स के 1 बैग हड़पने, या तो पानी या सोडा की एक बोतल, और गम का एक पैकेट, और बाहर दरवाजा चलना, नाटक के रूप में अगर मैं भुगतान किया । कि चोरी के लिए सबसे बेवकूफ रणनीति की तरह लग सकता है, लेकिन हे, यह काम किया ।                                       

                                     

लेकिन यह हमेशा आसान नहीं था । मुझे लगता है कि मालिकों को अपनी बिक्री खरीदा सूची के साथ मिलान नहीं देख रहे थे तो वे चोरी छात्रों का एक मजबूत संदेह का निर्माण किया । तो उन्होंने जो किया, उसमें दो लाइनें स्थापित की गईं । रजिस्टर द्वारा एक और दरवाजे से एक। यह मुझे थोड़ी देर के लिए रोका, लेकिन मैं नोटिस कैसे दो लाइनों को भी एक दूसरे के करीब थे जल्दी था । हर बच्चे को दूसरे के खिलाफ हिलता, परिवर्तन के लिए पांव मार, जोर से बात कर रही है, सही व्याकुलता मैं इसे बुलाया । इसलिए मैंने फिर से चोरी करना शुरू कर दिया। 

                                             

  चिप्स का 1 बैग, 1 सोडा, और गम का एक पैक। यह आसान था । बस लाइनों के बीच चलना है, और अगर एक वयस्क पूछा कि क्या मैं भुगतान किया मैं जवाब दिया है कि मैं पहले से ही दूसरी लाइन में भुगतान किया । किसी भी तरह का कोई संदेह नहीं है । कम से कम मुझ पर। कुछ और महीनों के बाद मुझे इतना विश्वास हो गया कि मैंने अपने एक दोस्त को इसके बारे में बताया और उसने इसमें शामिल होने का फैसला किया। कई बार मैं अंदर जाना होगा और उसके बाद, दूसरे रास्ते के आसपास कई बार और यहां तक कि एक ही समय में चुनौती लाने के लिए । गतिशील जोड़ी मैं अपने आप को बुलाया । एक दिन तक जब, मैं फिर से अनुमान लगा रहा हूं, वे अपनी बिक्री में कमी देखा है । उनके पास नया नियम था। सभी छात्रों को दरवाजे के बाहर एक लाइन में खड़ा होना चाहिए, और वे केवल दुकान में एक समय में 5 के आसपास चलो । मेरे दोस्त ने सोचा कि हम के लिए किया गया था, लेकिन मैं इतनी आसानी से देने को तैयार नहीं था । मैंने देखा है कि जब भी कुछ बच्चे को भुगतान कर रहा था, रजिस्टर में कर्मचारी हमेशा कम से 10 सेकंड के लिए नीचे दिखेगा । मेरे पास एक खिड़की थी। मेरे दोस्त अभी भी जारी रखने के लिए डर गया था तो वह अगर मैं अपने सामान के रूप में अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त कर सकते है पूछा था और वह मुझे के बाद भुगतान करेंगे ।

                                   

 मैं तुरंत सहमत हो गया । और यह काम किया । हर बार जब मैं में जाना है, मैं चारों ओर देखो, हड़पने मैं क्या जरूरत है, और बाहर निकलना, जबकि क्लर्क विचलित था । यह एक महान रन था जब तक यह वास्तव में अच्छा एक दिन के लिए समाप्त हो गया । मेरे दोस्त विश्वास नहीं कर सकता कितना आसान यह मेरे लिए चोरी करने के लिए किया गया था । उसने सोचा कि वह बस के रूप में आसान कर सकते है तो वह मेरे साथ में चला गया । लेकिन हम दोनों को थोड़ा पता था कि कोई और बच्चा भी चोरी कर रहा था । जैसे ही हमने दुकान छोड़ी, अगली कक्षा में हमारे रास्ते में एक वयस्क महिला ने हमारी ओर चिल्लाना शुरू कर दिया । उसने मेरे दोस्त को चोरी करते देखा । वह वापस देखा और फिर आगे, धीरे से उसके सिर पर अपने हूडि डाल, अभी भी चल रहा है । उन्होंने बाद में कहा था कि भले ही हम चुरा ले गए, कुछ अन्य बच्चे ने भी ऐसा ही किया और जब महिला चिल्ला रही थी तो वह सोच रही थी कि हम लोग हैं लेकिन फिर लाइन में अन्य छात्रों ने कबूल किया कि अपराधी हमारे मार्ग के विपरीत कोने के आसपास लाइब्रेरी की ओर गया । तो भले ही हम नहीं मिला "पकड़ा", मेरे दोस्त और मैं दोनों नए है कि हमारे आपराधिक दिन खत्म हो गए थे । 


No comments:

Post a Comment