"I lied about heading off to a burial service just to get a day away from work" Amazing Life Episode

I lied about heading off to a burial service just to get a day away from work 

Around 5 or so years back I worked for this appalling organization where it was practically difficult to get any yearly leave affirmed. Thus, I wound up working each non-weekend day from January to August one year. I realize that may not seem like a serious deal to a few, yet during that time I had missed two of my dear companion's weddings, my Nan's 70th birthday celebration, My auntie's 50th birthday celebration, and a couple of other small amounts that were critical to me. 


In addition, my psychological wellness was in the latrine around then however I was told on the off chance that I had any more days off that year, I would need to experience an examination and my employment might be in danger (I had 4 throughout the year, one was for a little medical procedure). These realities, combined with complete enthusiastic burnout drove me to do what I did straightaway. 


One day in late August, my profile Dad called me to disclose to me my Granny had passed on. I hadn't seen her for just about 8 years by at that point however I was miserable for him. He disclosed to me that I would be normal at the burial service. It's presumably significant here that my profile Dad and I are not close possibly I see him once every year and have accomplished for the most recent decade-in addition to. I'm not close with any of his side of the family, and my tension went into overdrive at simply the idea of being in a room brimming with essentially lamenting outsiders. I revealed to him I would ask work, figuring they would presumably say no. 



Ends up, the law implies they need to state truly, so I was conceded a day's leave to go to the burial service. I saw my chance and I went for it. Work thought I was there, I told my Dad work had said no, and I had a flawless day of playing computer games and snoozing. I felt pretty remorseful at that point and do every so often even at this point. Simply needed to get this out into the open.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 मैं एक अंतिम संस्कार के लिए जाने के बारे में झूठ बोला बस एक दिन से पाने के लिए


के बारे में 5 या तो साल पहले मैं इस भयानक कंपनी के लिए काम किया, जहां यह लगभग किसी भी वार्षिक छुट्टी को मंजूरी दे दी थी असंभव था । इसके परिणामस्वरूप, मैंने जनवरी से अगस्त तक हर कार्यदिवस में एक वर्ष तक काम करना समाप्त कर दिया। मुझे पता है कि कुछ के लिए एक बड़ी बात की तरह ध्वनि नहीं हो सकता है, लेकिन उस समय के दौरान मैं अपने करीबी दोस्त की शादियों के दो याद किया था, मेरे नान 70 वें जंमदिन, मेरी चाची के 50 वें जंमदिन, और कुछ अंय छोटे टुकड़े कि मेरे लिए महत्वपूर्ण थे । 
                                                    

  
उस के शीर्ष पर, मेरे मानसिक स्वास्थ्य उस समय शौचालय में था, लेकिन मुझे बताया गया था कि अगर मैं किसी भी अधिक बीमार दिन उस साल था, मैं एक जांच के माध्यम से जाना होगा और मेरी नौकरी संभवतः जोखिम में हो सकता है (मैं 4 सभी वर्ष था, एक एक छोटी सी सर्जरी के लिए था) । इन तथ्यों, पूर्ण भावनात्मक burnout के साथ मिलकर मुझे क्या मैं आगे किया करने के लिए नेतृत्व किया ।

अगस्त के अंत में एक दिन, मेरे बायो-डैड ने मुझे फोन किया कि मेरी नानी की मौत हो गई है । मैं उसे तब तक लगभग 8 साल के लिए नहीं देखा था, लेकिन मैं उसके लिए उदास था । उन्होंने मुझसे कहा कि अंतिम संस्कार में मुझसे उम्मीद की जाएगी । यह शायद यहां टिप्पण लायक है कि मेरे जैव पिताजी और मैं बंद नहीं कर रहे है या तो-मैं उसे एक साल में एक बार देखते है और पिछले दशक के लिए किया है प्लस । मैं परिवार के अपने पक्ष के किसी के साथ बंद नहीं कर रहा हूं, और मेरी चिंता सिर्फ एक मूल रूप से दुःखी अजनबियों से भरा कमरे में होने के बारे में सोचा पर तेज में चला गया । मैंने उससे कहा कि मैं काम पूछना होगा, सोच वे शायद नहीं कहेंगे ।
                                                  

पता चला है, कानून का मतलब है कि वे हां कहना है, तो मैं एक दिन की छुट्टी के लिए अंतिम संस्कार में भाग लेने की अनुमति दी गई थी । मैंने अपना मौका देखा और मैं इसके साथ दौड़ी । काम सोचा था कि मैं वहां था, मैंने कहा कि मेरे पिताजी काम नहीं कहा था, और मैं वीडियो गेम खेलने और napping का एक सुंदर दिन था । मैं समय पर बहुत दोषी महसूस किया और कभी कभार भी अब करते हैं । बस मेरी छाती से यह प्राप्त करना चाहता था ।



No comments:

Post a Comment