"I took collaborators to check when I worked at this café. popular life story.

Translation In English:

I took collaborators to check when I worked at this café. 




Alter I put check however I implied envelope of money. 


Try not to have a lot to clarify this is going to get me a great deal of scorn and warmth. I despised this associate she is a similar age as me. She was unimaginably rough and we didn't get along. She would approach everyone to get things done for her. Rather than really doing it. She was so entitled She was incredibly impolite and irritating. She's arbitrarily shouted at me previously and was discourteous to me. So one day I had the opportunity to work before her and our administrator was passing out envelopes of money, he put hers down close to the master stand and I saw that is was far more cash than I had made. I rashly took it when no one was looking and put it in my knapsack. No one ever discovered. 


She never discovered.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Translation In Hindi:


मैं सहयोगियों की जांच करने के लिए ले लिया जब मैं इस कैफे में काम किया । 

                       


बदल मैं जांच डाल लेकिन मैं पैसे का लिफाफा निहित । 


एक बहुत स्पष्ट करने के लिए यह मुझे तिरस्कार और गर्मी का एक बड़ा सौदा पाने के लिए जा रहा है की कोशिश करो । मैं इस सहयोगी तुच्छ वह मेरे रूप में एक समान उंर है । वह अकल्पनीय रूप से किसी न किसी तरह था और हम साथ नहीं मिला । वह हर किसी से संपर्क करने के लिए उसके लिए किया बातें हो जाएगा । बल्कि वास्तव में यह कर रही है । वह तो हकदार था वह अविश्वसनीय रूप से अशिष्ट और परेशान था । वह मनमाने ढंग से मुझ पर पहले चिल्लाया है और मेरे लिए अशिष्ट था । तो एक दिन मैं उसके सामने काम करने का अवसर था और हमारे प्रशासक पैसे के लिफाफे बाहर गुजर रहा था, वह उसे नीचे मास्टर स्टैंड के करीब डाल दिया और मैंने देखा है कि कहीं अधिक नकदी से मैंने किया था । मैं जल्दबाज़ी में इसे ले लिया जब कोई भी देख रहा था और यह मेरे नैपसैक में डाल दिया । कभी किसी को पता नहीं चला । 


वह कभी नहीं पता चला ।



No comments:

Post a Comment