"I was a stoned-out Sunday School educator for quite a long time" A story of Date : 07/30/2020

English Translation :

I was a stoned-out Sunday School educator for quite a long time 

Before corona shut my congregation down, I was manhandling Percocet, gabapentin, and liquor pretty much each and every time(especially perc on Sundays when I would show the youngsters.) 

I recollect one Sunday, descending from a joy move as I was conversing with the children about God's adoration. Understudies the personality of plates in the congregation house. 

Numerous Sundays, I took Percocet before showing up and vomited my mind out in the washroom, 10 minutes before administration started. 

                                                 


I feel awful about this since I marked an arrangement to forgo mishandling drugs while being in the situation to show the children in any case, clearly, I broke that understanding, consistently for quite a long time. 

I've been perfect for a very long time at this point however the blame actually gobbles me up. 

Alter: Thank you everybody for setting aside the effort to consider this post. For the individuals who might be pondering about the study hall climate, I'd prefer to give more settings. 

It was fundamentally kids more youthful than 5 yrs old. Extremely sweet, inquisitive youngsters. We have had probably the best convos. We'd tone and attract first to get them gotten comfortable, at that point dance to some religious tunes. We'd watch a short animation "exercise," have tidbits, and afterward "available time" until their folks came to get them. 


 

                                                     


A piece of the blame/disgrace I didn't consider was that I wasn't completely "there" with them. That is to say, I did as well as could be expected before the pills however I felt lacking because I was so restless (attempting to adapt to my then-obscure/uncertain injury and social nervousness) 

Nonetheless, on the perc/gambas, I believed I was additionally loose and less tense and I accepted that was useful for everybody. I genuinely held I was a superior individual and more present since I not, at this point felt any of my stressor profound agony. What dangerous incline sedatives are. I'm not legitimizing my activities, basically giving more setting to my circumstance. 

I am adapting considerably more strongly now. It's hard troublesome work. Be that as it may, I simply anticipate the day I'm a superior and more present "me". 

Once more, thank you for your inconceivably kind focus. I wasn't anticipating them by any stretch of the imagination.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Translate in Hindi :                                          

मैं महीनों के लिए एक नशा बाहर रविवार स्कूल शिक्षक था 

                                                                 


इससे पहले कि कोरोना मेरे चर्च बंद, मैं Percocet, gabapentin कोस रहा था, और शराब बस के बारे में हर एक दिन (विशेष रूप से रविवार को perc जब मैं बच्चों को सिखाना होगा.)


मैं एक रविवार याद है, एक परमानंद रोल से नीचे आ रहा है के रूप में मैं भगवान के प्यार के बारे में बच्चों से बात कर रहा था । विद्यार्थियों चर्च के घर में डिस्क के आकार।


कई रविवार, मैं आने से पहले Percocet लिया और मेरे दिमाग बाहर बाथरूम में puked, 10 मिनट पहले सेवा शुरू कर दिया ।


मैं इस बारे में भयानक लग रहा है क्योंकि मैं एक समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर किए दवाओं कोस से परहेज करते हुए बच्चों को पढ़ाने की स्थिति में जा रहा है, लेकिन जाहिर है, मैं उस समझौते को तोड़ दिया, लगातार महीनों के लिए ।


मैं 4 महीने के लिए अब साफ किया गया है, लेकिन अपराध अभी भी मुझे खाती है ।

                                                             



संपादित करें: इस पोस्ट पर टिप्पणी करने के लिए समय लेने के लिए सभी को धन्यवाद। शायद कक्षा के माहौल के बारे में सोच उन लोगों के लिए, मैं और अधिक संदर्भ प्रदान करना चाहते हैं ।


यह मुख्य रूप से 5 साल पुराने से छोटे बच्चों था । बहुत मीठा, जिज्ञासु किडनियां। हम सबसे अच्छा convos के कुछ किया है । हम रंग और आकर्षित करने के लिए उंहें में बसे, तो कुछ पूजा गीतों के लिए नृत्य करना चाहते हैं । हम एक छोटे कार्टून "सबक देखना चाहते हैं," नाश्ता है, और फिर "खाली समय" जब तक उनके माता पिता उंहें लेने के लिए आया था ।


अपराध का हिस्सा/शर्म की बात है मैं उल्लेख नहीं किया था कि मैं पूरी तरह से नहीं था "वहां" उनके साथ । मेरा मतलब है, मैं सबसे अच्छा मैं गोलियों से पहले सकता था, लेकिन मैं अपर्याप्त महसूस किया क्योंकि मैं बहुत उत्सुक था (मेरे तो अज्ञात के साथ सामना करने की कोशिश कर रहा/


हालांकि, perc/gabas पर, मुझे लगा कि मैं और अधिक आराम और किनारे पर कम था और मुझे विश्वास है कि हर किसी के लिए अच्छा था । मैं सच में विश्वास है कि मैं एक बेहतर व्यक्ति और अधिक मौजूद था क्योंकि मैं अब मेरी चिंता या भावनात्मक दर्द के किसी भी महसूस किया । क्या एक फिसलन ढलान opiates हैं । मैं अपने कार्यों को जायज नहीं ठहरा रहा हूं, बस मेरी स्थिति को और अधिक संदर्भ दे रही है ।


मैं अब बहुत अधिक स्वस्थ मुकाबला कर रहा हूं । यह कठिन कठिन काम है । लेकिन मैं सिर्फ दिन मैं एक बेहतर और अधिक वर्तमान "मुझे" हूं के लिए तत्पर हैं ।


फिर, आप सभी को अपने अविश्वसनीय रूप से तरह की टिप्पणियों के लिए धन्यवाद। मैं उनसे बिल्कुल उम्मीद नहीं कर रहा था । 






No comments:

Post a Comment