"I falsified / altered my previous company's daily time record entries" Real Story

I misrepresented/modified my past organization's everyday time record sections. 

I was 21 and recently out of school and was urgent for work. I was searching for an occupation for quite a long time with no karma so I concluded that I would settle anyplace and be appreciative for whatever employment will be given to me. So when an organization recruited me I was past thankful. From the outset, everything was acceptable, my collaborators were brilliant, my administrator was lovely, and the work was sensible. This motivated me to give my best in all things and emptied myself into my occupation believing that I would be remunerated, yet the inverse occurred. 

                                       


Seeing that I was tenacious, my director chose to give me more work. Our organization had a high turnover rate because of the high remaining burden however with low compensation. At the point when somebody with a high position will leave, they won't supplant them however they will simply appoint the outstanding task at hand among individuals who they thought were competent and this is actually what befallen me. I was given work that should be for different offices however my compensation stayed at the lowest pay permitted by law. My manager additionally began to pass to me her work and would boast to different bosses that her employment became simpler as a result of me. I would frequently observe her simply looking on Facebook and Youtube while I was occupied grinding away and this drove me crazy however I got truly near my colleagues that I chose to simply remain. 

One of my positions was to screen our representatives' day by day time records. I could alter the time if necessary or add time if at any time the representative neglected to log. I got truly near my collaborators and a ton of them began to open up to me about their hatred towards the organization and it made me significantly more incensed. At times, the organization won't pay the workers extra time, won't satisfy the representative's federal retirement aide obligations, no paid wiped out leave, and substantially more abuse. This caused me to choose to utilize what little force I needed to help my associates in any capacity I can. This is the point at which I began changing the representatives' time records. At the point when they are late however they have a valid justification, I would alter it and change the hour of their appearance. Once in a while when they must be missing, I would include a sign-in and log-out so they will in any case be paid for that day. 


It arrived at the moment that I would here and there do what needs to be done in a spirit of meanness. At the point when my manager is being sluggish, I would add late minutes to her participation, insufficient to see but rather barely enough to extinguish my frivolity. I would do likewise to other lethargic or mean directors and administrators. 


I did it for over a year without the organization taking note. We had a review group however I surmise they sucked at their particular employment or they essentially didn't mind since I was rarely gotten. I did it so much that it most likely added up to a loss of in excess of 1,000. 


It was a couple of years back and I am in an extraordinary organization now however I actually feel regretful. I realize that I will never be gotten on the grounds that the organization erases now is the right time logs to evade slack so there is no proof that I transformed it except for I actually consider it a great deal. 

                                                       

I realized that I at first did it to help however it later became self-serving. I actually think why I made myself into a criminal when I could just stop. Perhaps I was still excessively youthful and gullible. I'm soothed that I was never gotten yet the sentiment of blame will consistently remain with me.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Translation In Hindi :

 मैं ग़लत साबित/मेरी पिछली कंपनी के दैनिक समय रिकॉर्ड प्रविष्टियों बदल दिया है ।


मैं 21 और कॉलेज से बाहर ताजा था और एक नौकरी के लिए बेताब था । मैं बिना किसी किस्मत के महीनों तक नौकरी की तलाश में था इसलिए मैंने फैसला किया कि मैं कहीं भी बस जाऊंगा और जो भी काम मुझे दिया जाएगा उसके साथ आभारी रहूंगा । तो जब एक कंपनी ने मुझे काम पर रखा मैं आभारी से परे था । पहले सब कुछ अच्छा था, मेरे सहकर्मियों अद्भुत थे, मेरे पर्यवेक्षक सुखद था, और काम प्रबंधनीय था । यह मुझे सब कुछ में अपना सर्वश्रेष्ठ देने के लिए प्रेरित किया और अपने आप को अपने काम में डाल यह सोचकर कि मैं पुरस्कृत किया जाएगा, लेकिन विपरीत हुआ ।

                                           

यह देखकर कि मैं मेहनती थी, मेरे सुपरवाइजर ने मुझे और काम देने का फैसला किया । हमारी कंपनी में काम का बोझ अधिक होने के कारण टर्नओवर की दर अधिक थी लेकिन कम वेतन के साथ। जब उच्च पद वाला कोई व्यक्ति त्यागपत्र देगा, तो वे उनकी जगह नहीं लेंगे लेकिन वे सिर्फ उन लोगों के बीच कार्यभार सौंपेंगे जो उन्होंने सोचा था कि वे सक्षम थे और मेरे साथ ठीक यही हुआ । मुझे वह काम दिया गया जो अन्य विभागों के लिए होना चाहिए था लेकिन मेरा वेतन न्यूनतम वेतन पर ही रहा । मेरे पर्यवेक्षक भी मेरे पास अपने काम के लिए शुरू कर दिया और अंय पर्यवेक्षकों को अपनी बड़ाई है कि उसकी नौकरी मेरी वजह से आसान हो गया । मैं अक्सर उसे सिर्फ Facebook और यूट्यूब पर स्क्रॉल देखना होगा, जबकि मैं काम पर व्यस्त था और यह मुझे गुस्सा किया, लेकिन मैं वास्तव में अपने सहकर्मियों के करीब है कि मैं सिर्फ रहने का फैसला किया ।

                                         

मेरी नौकरियों में से एक हमारे कर्मचारियों के दैनिक समय रिकॉर्ड की निगरानी के लिए किया गया था । मैं समय संपादित अगर जरूरत या समय जोड़ने अगर कभी कर्मचारी को लॉग इन करना भूल सकता है । मैं वास्तव में अपने सहकर्मियों के करीब है और उनमें से एक बहुत कंपनी के प्रति उनकी नाराजगी के बारे में मेरे लिए खोलने के लिए शुरू कर दिया और यह मुझे और भी उग्र बना दिया । कई बार कंपनी कर्मचारियों को ओवरटाइम का भुगतान नहीं करेगी, कर्मचारियों को सामाजिक सुरक्षा के बकाए का भुगतान नहीं करेगी, कोई भुगतान बीमार छुट्टी नहीं होगी, और कई और दुर्व्यवहार करेंगे । यह मुझे क्या छोटी शक्ति मैं किसी भी तरह से मैं कर सकता हूं में अपने सहकर्मियों की मदद की थी का उपयोग करने का फैसला किया । यह तब होता है जब मैं कर्मचारियों के समय रिकॉर्ड में फेरबदल शुरू कर दिया । जब वे देर हो चुकी है, लेकिन वे एक अच्छा कारण है कि मैं इसे संपादित करें और उनके आगमन का समय बदल जाएगा । कई बार जब उन्हें अनुपस्थित रहना पड़ता था, तो मैं एक लॉग-इन और लॉग-आउट इनपुट करता था ताकि उन्हें उस दिन के लिए भुगतान किया जा सके ।


यह बात है जब मैं कई बार सिर्फ यह करने के बावजूद बाहर होगा । जब मेरे पर्यवेक्षक आलसी जा रहा है मैं उसकी उपस्थिति के लिए देर से मिनट जोड़ना होगा, पर्याप्त नोटिस लेकिन सिर्फ मेरी संकीर्णता बुझाने के लिए पर्याप्त नहीं है । मैं अन्य आलसी या मतलब प्रबंधकों और पर्यवेक्षकों के लिए भी ऐसा ही होगा।


मैं इसे देख कंपनी के बिना एक साल से अधिक के लिए किया था । हम एक लेखा परीक्षा टीम थी, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि वे अपने काम पर चूसा या वे सिर्फ परवाह नहीं है क्योंकि मैं कभी नहीं पकड़ा गया था । मैं यह इतना है कि यह शायद एक हजार से अधिक के नुकसान के लिए कुल किया था ।


यह कुछ साल पहले की बात है और मैं अब एक महान कंपनी में हूं, लेकिन मैं अभी भी दोषी लग रहा है । मुझे पता है कि मैं कभी नहीं पकड़ा जाएगा क्योंकि कंपनी अपने समय लॉग हटाता है अंतराल से बचने के लिए तो कोई सबूत नहीं है कि मैं इसे बदल दिया है, लेकिन मैं अभी भी इसके बारे में बहुत लगता है ।


                                               


मैं जानता था कि मैं शुरू में यह मदद करने के लिए किया था, लेकिन यह बाद में स्वयं सेवारत बन गया । मैं अब भी लगता है कि क्यों मैं अपने आप को एक अपराधी में बनाया है जब मैं सिर्फ छोड़ सकता है । शायद मैं अभी भी बहुत छोटा और भोली थी । मुझे राहत मिली है कि मैं कभी नहीं पकड़ा गया था, लेकिन अपराध की भावना हमेशा मेरे साथ रहना होगा ।


No comments:

Post a Comment