"My closest companion got tormented and I joined the harassers " Wonder incident of life.

Translation In English:

My closest companion got tormented and I joined the harassers 


Indeed. I realize that this certainly isn't as awful as many different stories here, however, I feel truly downright terrible liable for what occurred. 


(IDK in the event that anybody really will peruse this however upset for making it so long and sorry for the spelling blunders) 


I was around 12-13 years of age, I was closest companions with a young lady named Mia. She was amusing to spend time with and sort of odd yet positively. Yet, the young ladies from my group didn't imagine that. They discovered her abnormal and irritating, so they started closing her out of the young lady gathering. They talked poo despite her good faith and called her names. 


I was companions with the young lady gathering (I'm a kid tho) and they realized I was closest companions with Mia, yet that truly didn't prevent them from offending her.

I don't have the foggiest idea how or when the young ladies made something they called "the rundown", however things truly went downhill from that point. "The rundown" was a rundown (obviously) where they composed all the names of the young ladies in my group, from generally mainstream to least. What's more, well, obviously, Mia was on the lower part of that rundown.

                                          


The rundown sort of assumed control over the class. Mia was harassed each day. In any case, hello, I actually spent time with her! 'Cause she was my closest companion! However, I surmise that sort of changed when a little gathering of young ladies from my group, one day came up to me and instructed me not to spend time with Mia or, more than likely I would "go down on the rundown with her". Since think about what... 

They fuking made top-notch for the young men as well. 

Furthermore, as a little 12-13-year-old kid, I was unnerved by being harassed and forgotten about. So I gradually quit spending time with Mia. I started spending time with the ones who talked sick despite her good faith. I quit conversing with her. I started talking despite her good faith with the others. I was directly up a butt face to her. 


One day the educators discovered Mia was getting tormented. Furthermore, since they thought I actually was closest companions with Mia, they needed to converse with me. They inquired as to whether I realized that Mia was getting tormented and if indeed, who. 


Also, I straight up said no. I in a real sense disclosed to them that I hadn't seen or heard anything about it. They inquired as to whether I was certain and I said yes. They let me go yet I don't know that they trusted me.

                                            


Life at that point went on. Mia was getting tormented, I was spending time with the harassers, turning out to be one myself. 


After a year I needed to move an hour away, which means I needed to move school as well. Away from the poisonous class and Mia. I feel that when I moved away, I, at last,

 acknowledged what I had done. Furthermore, the blame came smashing down on me. I wound up composing a long message to her, about how sorry I was and I was sorry for being so idiotic and such a terrible companion. She really replied back with an "It's alright, thank you", yet I'm certain that it wasn't (and still isn't) alright. 


A long time later I actually feel regretful about it. I'm frantic at myself for being such a crappy companion. I haven't had any contact with her since yet a year prior or somewhere in the vicinity, I heard my uncle state that she was in an awful spot intellectually and she truly wasn't progressing admirably (my uncle is truly old buddies with Mia's father). 

I have positively no reason for what I did. I actually feel terrible about it and in the event that I could go back as expected, I would super punch myself and show me a thing or two about being a genuine companion. 

I know it's not likely at all that Mia understands this, but rather in the event that she by one way or another does, at that point man I'm so fuking sorry.

                                                                                            written by Annoyingasskevin


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Translation In Hindi:


मेरा सबसे अच्छा दोस्त तंग हो गया और मैं बदमाशों में शामिल हो गए

                                                   

तो हां । मुझे पता है कि यह निश्चित रूप से अंय कहानियों का एक बहुत कुछ के रूप में के रूप में बुरा नहीं है, लेकिन मैं वास्तव में बुरा लग रहा है और क्या हुआ के लिए दोषी है ।


(IDK अगर किसी को वास्तव में यह पढ़ा होगा, लेकिन यह वर्तनी त्रुटियों के लिए इतना लंबा और खेद बनाने के लिए खेद है)


मैं करीब 12-13 साल का था, मैं मिया नाम की लड़की से सबसे अच्छी दोस्त थी । वह मज़ा के साथ बाहर लटका और अजीब की तरह था, लेकिन एक अच्छा तरीका है । लेकिन मेरी क्लास की लड़कियों ने ऐसा नहीं सोचा था। वे उसे अजीब और कष्टप्रद पाया, तो वे उसे लड़की समूह से बाहर बंद शुरू कर दिया । वे उसकी पीठ के पीछे बकवास बात की और उसके नाम बुलाया ।


मैं लड़की समूह के साथ दोस्त था (मैं एक लड़का tho हूं) और वे जानते थे कि मैं मिया के साथ सबसे अच्छा दोस्त था, लेकिन है कि वास्तव में उंहें अपमान से नहीं रोका ।


मैं नहीं जानता कि कैसे या जब लड़कियों को कुछ वे "सूची" कहा जाता है, लेकिन चीजें वास्तव में वहां से डाउनहिल चला गया । "सूची" एक सूची (बेशक) जहां वे मेरी कक्षा में लड़कियों के सभी नाम लिखा था, सबसे लोकप्रिय से कम करने के लिए । और ठीक है, ज़ाहिर है, मिया उस सूची के नीचे था ।

                                            

सूची की तरह वर्ग पर ले लिया । मिया हर दिन तंग करती थी। लेकिन हे, मैं अभी भी उसके साथ बाहर रख दिया! ' क्योंकि वह मेरा सबसे अच्छा दोस्त था! लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि इस तरह बदल गया जब मेरी कक्षा से लड़कियों के एक छोटे समूह, एक दिन मेरे पास आया और मुझसे कहा कि मिया के साथ बाहर लटका नहीं है या किसी और मैं "उसके साथ सूची में नीचे जाना होगा." क्योंकि लगता है क्या ...


उन्होंने कमबख्त लड़कों के लिए भी एक लिस्ट बनाई । 


और एक छोटे से 12-13 साल के लड़के के रूप में, मैं तंग किया जा रहा है और बाहर छोड़ दिया जा रहा से घबरा गया था । तो मैं धीरे से मिया के साथ बाहर लटक बंद कर दिया । मैं जो लोग उसकी पीठ के पीछे बीमार बात के साथ बाहर लटक शुरू कर दिया । मैंने उससे बात करना बंद कर दिया । मैं दूसरों के साथ उसकी पीठ के पीछे बात करने लगा । मैं सीधे उसके लिए एक गधे ऊपर था ।


एक दिन शिक्षकों को पता चला मिया तंग हो रही थी। और जब से उन्होंने सोचा कि मैं अभी भी मिया के साथ सबसे अच्छा दोस्त था, वे मुझसे बात करना चाहता था । उन्होंने मुझसे पूछा कि क्या मुझे पता था कि मिया तंग हो रही है और अगर हां, तो कौन ।


और मैं सीधे ऊपर कहा नहीं । मैंने सचमुच उनसे कहा कि मैंने इसके बारे में कुछ नहीं देखा या सुना है । उन्होंने पूछा कि क्या मुझे यकीन है और मैंने हां कहा । वे मुझे जाने दो, लेकिन मुझे यकीन नहीं कर रहा हूं कि वे मुझ पर विश्वास किया ।


इसके बाद जिंदगी चली गई। मिया तंग हो रही थी, मैं बदमाशों के साथ बाहर लटक रहा था, एक अपने आप को बन रहा है ।


एक साल बाद मैं एक घंटे की दूरी पर ले जाना था, जिसका अर्थ है मैं स्कूल भी स्थानांतरित किया था । विषाक्त वर्ग और मिया से दूर। मुझे लगता है कि जब मैं दूर चला गया, मैं अंत में एहसास हुआ कि मैं क्या किया था । और अपराध मुझ पर नीचे दुर्घटनाग्रस्त आया था । मैं समाप्त उसे एक लंबा संदेश लिखने के बारे में कैसे खेद है कि मैं था और मैं इतना बेवकूफ और इस तरह के एक बुरे दोस्त होने के लिए माफी मांगी । वह वास्तव में एक "यह ठीक है, धन्यवाद" के साथ वापस जवाब दिया, लेकिन मुझे यकीन है कि यह नहीं था (और अभी भी नहीं है) ठीक है।

                                            


साल बाद मैं अभी भी इसके बारे में दोषी महसूस करते हैं । मैं अपने आप को इस तरह के एक बकवास दोस्त होने के लिए पागल हो रहा हूं । मैं उसके साथ कोई संपर्क नहीं किया है, लेकिन एक साल पहले या तो, मैंने सुना है मेरे चाचा का कहना है कि वह एक बुरी जगह में मानसिक रूप से था और वह वास्तव में अच्छी तरह से नहीं कर रहा था (मेरे चाचा मिया पिताजी के साथ वास्तव में अच्छे दोस्त है) ।


मैंने जो किया उसके लिए मेरे पास बिल्कुल कोई बहाना नहीं है । मैं अभी भी इसके बारे में बुरा लग रहा है और अगर मैं समय में वापस यात्रा कर सकता है, मैं अपने आप को मेगा पंच और मुझे एक असली दोस्त होने के बारे में एक सबक सिखाना होगा ।


मैं जानता हूं कि यह सब पर संभावना नहीं है कि मिया यह पढ़ता है, लेकिन अगर वह किसी भी तरह करता है तो दोस्त मैं तो माफ करना कमबख्त  हूं ।


                                                                                            written by Annoyingasskevin



                                                                                                









No comments:

Post a Comment