A real life story "At the point when I was 10, I offended an arbitrary woman on the telephone and... completely pulled off it."

Translation In English :

At the point when I was 10, I offended an arbitrary woman on the telephone and... completely pulled off it. 

At the point when I was 10, I offended an arbitrary woman on the telephone and... completely pulled off it. 


As a kid, I now and then preferred to do "phone tricks". For the most part, these tricks were agreeable. I would call an arbitrary number and creepily inhale into the telephone while the other individual would state "Hi?? Hi??" until they in the long run hung up and I proceeded onward to the following number. 


One evening, however, some moderately aged woman got super set off. I surmise she was the 90s rendition of a Karen. At the point when she understood I was a youngster, she gave me an irate talk about how I was getting out of hand and how it was unsuitable. I don't have a clue what it was about her yet something about her butthurt howling got me truly set off as well. I was really an extremely sweet and respectful kid and most grown-ups cherished me. Maybe hence, it truly annoyed me when she considered me a "nasty rascal". I felt treated unreasonably and needed to give her a crappy day. So I chuckled in an impolite tone and said something like: "Yes? Well you couldn't in any way, shape, or form know cuz you're stupid as rocks." There was a brief delay - she was unmistakably dazed by my words - before she completely went ballistic. Now, I let free like my kid tongue had seldom let free previously. I called her a frightful old witch, an imbecilic crackwhore, an illness... and so on. Any affront that struck a chord I speedily flung at her. A portion of the things I called her was comical yet some of them were 100% over the limit... as in, I'd be furious if my kid said them to a grown-up (not to mention an outsider). 


At a certain point, the woman stated: "Simply stand by you whelp, I have your number. I'll call your folks." At the time, most phones weren't equipped for knowing and indicating the guest's number. It was as yet a pretty new innovation thus when the woman professed to have my landline telephone number (the one I was calling from), I expected it was only a feign. 


Shockingly, it wasn't. Around 15 minutes after the fact she got back to and my mother got before I could stop her. 


Now, I was truly panicked. A portion of the things I had said was pretty awful and I realized my mother would abhor it. Without a doubt, there would be some revolting discipline. All things being equal, notwithstanding, I heard my mother answer in a courteous yet incredulous tone: "Noooo, you more likely than not dialed some unacceptable number, my child could never do that." 


Like I stated, I was typically a toady who was consistently pleasant to everybody and got back passing marks from school. Along these lines, it appeared well and good for my mother to be extremely suspicious (but then, that irate woman was thoroughly directly about what I had done). After some to and fro, my mother called me and stated: "There's a woman here who guarantees that you called her previously and offended her terribly. Is that valid??" I gave her my most guiltless grin and stated: "Huh? Offended her? No... I was playing in my room, I didn't call anybody." My mother just stated: "No doubt, I suspected as much." Then she backpedaled on the telephone and said to the woman: "I just asked my child and he says he didn't do any such thing. I additionally don't figure he could actually do something like this. Honestly, you seem like you have a few screws free. Try not to call us any longer, you presumably misdialed, or perhaps you envisioned the entire thing." I heard the woman shouting a lot out of resentment and afterward my mother hung up on her and just returned to her cultivating work. I've never told my mother that that "insane woman" really hadn't been insane and that she had been stating reality.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Translation In Hindi :

जब मैं 10 था, मैं फोन पर एक यादृच्छिक महिला का अपमान किया और.. । पूरी तरह से इसके साथ भाग गया ।

एक बच्चे के रूप में, मैं कभी-कभी "टेलीफोन शरारतें" करना पसंद करता था। आमतौर पर ये शरारतें बहुत वश में होती थीं। मैं एक यादृच्छिक नंबर पर कॉल और डरावना फोन में सांस लेते हुए दूसरे व्यक्ति कहेंगे "नमस्ते?? नमस्ते??" जब तक वे अंततः लटका दिया और मैं अगले नंबर पर चले गए ।'

                                       

   

एक दोपहर, हालांकि, कुछ अधेड़ उम्र की महिला सुपर शुरू हो गई । मुझे लगता है कि वह एक करेन के 90 के दशक के संस्करण था । जब उसे एहसास हुआ कि मैं एक बच्चा था, वह मुझे कैसे मैं दुर्व्यवहार कर रहा था और यह कैसे अस्वीकार्य था के बारे में एक गुस्सा व्याख्यान दिया । मैं नहीं जानता कि यह उसके बारे में क्या था, लेकिन उसके butthurt चिल्ला के बारे में कुछ मुझे वास्तव में भी ट्रिगर हो गया । मैं वास्तव में एक बहुत ही मीठा और अच्छी तरह से व्यवहार लड़का था और ज्यादातर वयस्कों मुझे प्यार करता था । शायद इस वजह से, यह वास्तव में मुझे गलत तरीके से मला जब वह मुझे एक "कुत्सित बव्वा" कहा जाता है । मैं गलत तरीके से इलाज महसूस किया और उसे एक बकवास दिन देना चाहता था । तो मैं एक अशिष्ट स्वर में हंसे और कुछ ऐसा कहा: "हां? वैसे आप संभवतः cuz आप चट्टानों के रूप में गूंगा हो पता नहीं कर सका । वहां एक छोटा ठहराव था-वह स्पष्ट रूप से मेरे शब्दों से दंग रह गया था-इससे पहले कि वह पूरी तरह से बाहर धब्बेदार । इस बिंदु पर, मैं अपने 10 साल पुरानी जीभ की तरह ढीला चलो शायद ही कभी पहले ढीला छोड़ दिया था । मैं उसे एक बुरा पुराने, एक गूंगा crackwhore, एक बीमारी कहा जाता है.. । आप इसे नाम दें। किसी भी अपमान है कि मेरे मन में आया मैं तुरंत उस पर फेंका । बातें मैं उसे बुलाया प्रफुल्लित थे, लेकिन उनमें से कुछ सीमा पर १००% थे.. । के रूप में, मैं अगर मेरे बच्चे ने उन्हें एक वयस्क के लिए कहा (अकेले एक अजनबी चलो) गुस्सा होगा।

                                                                                                               

एक बिंदु पर, महिला ने कहा: "बस तुम थोड़ा बव्वा रुको, मैं अपने नंबर है । मैं अपने माता पिता को फोन करेंगे । समय, ज्यादातर टेलीफोन जानने और कॉलर का नंबर दिखाने में सक्षम नहीं थे । यह अभी भी एक बहुत नई तकनीक थी और इसलिए जब महिला को मेरे लैंडलाइन फोन नंबर (एक मैं से बुला रहा था) का दावा किया है, मैंने मान लिया कि यह सिर्फ एक धोखा था ।

दुर्भाग्य से, यह नहीं था । के बारे में 15 मिनट बाद वह वापस बुलाया और मेरी मां को उठाया इससे पहले कि मैं उसे रोक सकता है ।


इस बिंदु पर, मैं वास्तव में घबरा गया था । बातें मैंने कहा था में से कुछ बहुत भयानक थे और मुझे पता था कि मेरी मां इसे नफरत होगी । निश्चित रूप से, कुछ भद्दी सजा होगी। इसके बजाय, हालांकि, मैं एक विनंर लेकिन उलझन में स्वर में मेरी मां का जवाब सुना: "नहीं, तुम गलत नंबर मिलाया होगा, मेरे बेटे को ऐसा कभी नहीं होगा." 

                                                    

जैसे मैंने कहा, मैं आमतौर पर एक गुडी-दो जूते जो हमेशा हर किसी के लिए अच्छा था और घर स्कूल से अच्छा ग्रेड लाया गया था । तो, यह मेरी मां के लिए समझ में बहुत उलझन में हो (और अभी तक, कि गुस्से में औरत मैं क्या किया था के बारे में पूरी तरह से सही था) । कुछ आगे पीछे के बाद, मेरी मां ने मुझे बुलाया और कहा: "यहां एक औरत है जो दावा है कि तुम उसे पहले बुलाया और उसे बुरी तरह अपमानित किया । क्या यह सच है? " मैंने उसे अपनी सबसे मासूम मुस्कान दी और कहा: "हुह? उसका अपमान किया? नहीं... मैं अपने कमरे में खेल रहा था, मैंने किसी को फोन नहीं किया । मेरी मां ने बस इतना कहा: "हां, मैंने ऐसा सोचा । इसके बाद वह फोन पर वापस चली गई और महिला से कहा-मैंने सिर्फ अपने बेटे से पूछा और वह कहता है कि उसने ऐसा कोई काम नहीं किया । मुझे भी नहीं लगता कि वह कभी ऐसा काम करेंगे। सच कहूं तो, आपको लगता है जैसे आप कुछ शिकंजा ढीला मिल गया है । अब हमें फोन मत करो, तुम शायद गलत या शायद तुम पूरी बात की कल्पना की । मैं महिला चिल्ला सुना और गुस्से में चिल्ला और फिर मेरी मां उस पर लटका दिया और बस उसे बागवानी काम करने के लिए वापस चला गया । मैं अपनी मां को कभी नहीं बताया है कि "पागल औरत" वास्तव में पागल नहीं किया गया था और वह सच कह रहा था ।







No comments:

Post a Comment