"I once stole $20 from my dad’s wallet and watched the maid get blamed for it" Amazing Short Real Story

Translation In English 

I once took $20 from my father's wallet and viewed the house cleaner get accused of it. 

                  

I (31F) was 13, I can't recall the explanation I did it. As moronic as it sounds, I needed to state it was me, however I just would, I will be able to be so terrified of my father at that point. The housekeeper resembled family and simply the idea of her crying while at the same time saying it wasn't her makes me extremely upset once more.

                             


_________________________________________________________________________
___________________________

Translation In Hindi

मैं एक बार मेरे पिताजी के बटुए से $२० चुरा लिया और देखा नौकरानी इसके लिए दोषी ठहराया हो ।

                          

मैं (31F) 13 था, मैं भी कारण मैं यह किया याद नहीं कर सकते । के रूप में बेवकूफ के रूप में यह लगता है, मैं कहना चाहता था कि यह मुझे था, लेकिन मैं अभी नहीं कर सका, मैं तो समय पर अपने पिताजी से डर गया था । नौकरानी परिवार की तरह था, और सिर्फ उसे रोने के बारे में सोचा, जबकि कह रही है कि यह उसे मेरा दिल फिर से टूट नहीं था ।

                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment